Ports & Barge Facilities
Grains, Coal, Aggregates, Container Loading, Dredging
Whether you are moving containers, cargo, aggregates, coals, fertilizers or grains, metals or wood products, or looking to reclaim land or clear waterways through dredging, Pacific Materials Handling have delivered innovative material handling technologies and solutions such as Material Handlers, to the ports and waterways industries.
From a new equipment perspective, SENNEBOGEN’s new generation of green machines, ranging from versatile mobile units to towering equilibrium cranes, means facility operators in ocean ports and river ports have more ways to maximise throughput and reduce demurrage costs.
The innovations and features
- Elevating, forward-moving maXCabs give operators a direct view into holds
- Fast, mobile loading equipment can access cargoes at any dock location
- Simple controls ensure quick, precise duty cycles to load hoppers and conveyors
- Large purpose-built machines keep pace with demands for power plant and steel mill production
- Electric drive option for full range of models and sizes available to minimise energy costs and maintain 24/7 operation
- Long reach and choice of boom pin locations adapt to requirements for transloading sediment from barges to shore facilities
- Highly transportable models tailored to move and set up quickly between dredge sites
PMH has the solutions to keep supply lines flowing and maximise your efficiencies.