This Genesis mobile shear, the GXP, delivers the power and performance you need for increased reliability, uptime and profit. And with a wide range of models, Genesis Attachments XP mobile shears mount second- and third-member to most excavators and to the boom tip of most material handlers.
The GXP mobile shear is a demolition attachment that offers unparalleled quality and design, including:
- A proprietary regeneration valve that improves cycle time by up to 33% compared to standard hydraulic systems
- An exclusive dual guide blade system that accommodates heat expansion at the tip
- A shrouded heavy-duty pivot design that provides structural strength and long-term durability
As well as an array of benefits known as the X-factors:
- Xtra Power – Our large-bore, long-stroke cylinder provides power increases at the apex, throat and piercing tip
- Xtra Performance – All cutting blades are four-way indexable with four useable cutting edges. The four-way indexable guide blade is tapped and threaded for easy removal.
- Xtra Processing – Reduced maintenance with the Genesis auto-lube system, coupled with fast cycle times from the field-proven regeneration (speed) valve, yield more cuts per hour, more tons processed and lower costs per ton
- Xtra Profit – Added power, fast cycle times and increased uptime increase processing efficiency and your bottom-line
GXP Reference Guide Spec Sheet – Standard Spec Sheet – Metric