T300 / T300e Features and Benefits
The innovative T300 / T300e high performance walk-behind scrubbers deliver high performance and consistent results for virtually any hard surface condition
- Minimise water consumption with optional ec-H2O NanoClean™ Technology.
- Programmable Zone Settings™ for your unique conditions.
- Multiple head options to fit your cleaning environment(s).
- New machine electronics allow the machine to do daily cleaning of finished concrete surfaces and works with 3M™ Trizact™ System.
Reduce Cost to Clean
Improved and durable components extend machine life and reduce cost of ownership.
- Optional T300 LCD Pro-Panel™ on-board video helps ensure the machine is operated in a safe manner for optimum results, simplified training and reduced cost to clean.
- Vacuum motor allows the T300 to clean as low as 57.9 dBA for quiet daytime cleaning.
- Optimal down pressure and RPM improves cleaning performance, helping to lower your labour costs.
- Yellow touch points help prevent breakdowns and simplifies preventative maintenance and training requirements.
Improve Health & Safety
Innovative features helps protect the health and safety of your operators, customers and the environment
- Insta-Click™ patent-pending head allows TennantTrue® pads and brushes to be installed ergonomically, resulting in a safer, faster and low-touch installation. The Insta-Click™ head comes standard on the T300 and is an optional upgrade on the T300e.
- Squeegee design helps ensure dirt and soils are removed from the floor for a reduced risk of slip-and-fall accidents and enables faster, easier installation of replacement TennantTrue® squeegee blades.
- Easy fill port makes filling the unit simpler, faster and reduces the chance of spills. The integrated hose clip keeps the hose in place allowing the operator to work on other tasks during the filling process.
- Battery venting with onboard charger fan and integrated venting allows the batteries to be charged safely with the lid closed.
Enhance Facility Image
Effective scrubbing capabilities help to maintain a consistently clean appearance of your facility floors.
- Zone Settings™ allows operators to easily identify light soil areas.*
- Flow control valve reduces the risk of contact with dirty recovery water and decreases the need for secondary cleaning operations caused from spills.
- Quiet-Mode™ low dBA kit reduces noise levels allowing for easy daytime cleaning without disruption.*
- Dual cylindrical brushes clean grouted areas and pick up large debris.
Minimise Environmental Impact
Use of ec-H2O NanoClean™ reduces the consumption of daily floor cleaning detergents to help meet your sustainability goals.
- ec-H2O NanoClean™ with optional Severe Environment™ switch eliminates secondary cleaning operations that could increase slip and falls.*
- Optional Orbital head delivers chemical free floor stripping, reduces water consumption and the need to handle caustic stripping chemicals.
- Optimal down pressure and RPM improves cleaning performance, reducing the amount of water required to clean.
ec-H2O NanoClean™ technology electrically converts water into an innovative cleaning solution that cleans effectively, saves money, reduces environmental impact compared to daily floor cleaning chemicals. This converted water is created by an on-board e-cell that generates millions of very tiny microscopic bubbles known as nanobubbles that promote the cleaning capability of the solution. This next generation solution offers the same great benefits of the first generation and now cleans better by cleaning more soils in more applications.