With a 50 t safe working load and proven Full-Power Boom, the crane manufacturer has added the new SENNEBOGEN 653 telescopic crawler crane to its product range. The pick & carry crane features maximum flexibility and easy transport.
With more than 20 years of experience with mobile and crawler telescopic machines, SENNEBOGEN has successfully established itself on the international market. Around the world, customers from the construction industry and crane rental companies trust the reliability of SENNEBOGEN telescopic cranes. With a current product range of 8 t to 120 t safe working load, SENNEBOGEN already covers a broad array of work applications, for which telescopic crawler cranes in particular offer many advantages for lifting, moving, and positioning large loads. The new SENNEBOGEN 653 will join the range of machinery as a versatile go-to for structural engineering and bridge construction. The machine comes with a 129 kW diesel engine with 4f emission standards and up to two hydraulically driven 50 kN winches, with winching speeds up to 115 m/min.
Maximum flexibility on site: SENNEBOGEN Full-Power Boom
The boom of the SENNEBOGEN 653 can be continuously extended and retracted over a length of 30.4 m. As with all machines in this series, it is also designed as a Full-Power Boom. This highly robust, maintenance-free system allows for continuous extending and retracting, and it is always friction-locked. The machine can be set to any desired boom length variably and quickly via joystick. This saves time and allows effective working. SENNEBOGEN telescopic cranes are quick and agile at any length, especially when working with varying boom lengths. The fly boom extends the maximum reach height to 43.4 m.
Large operating range: variable use with crawler undercarriages
The crawler undercarriage of the 653 is ideal for working on both small and large construction sites. The machine can be variably driven even at full load. Even in rough terrain, the telescopic crane is impressive with its excellent maneuverability. It can operate on inclines of up to 4°. At just 3 m wide, the extendable crawler tracks save space during transport and can be extended out up to 4.5 m support width when in use. The 5.34 m long crawler tracks with optional track shoes up to 800 mm wide ensure low ground pressure and optimal stability.
Maximum driver comfort and easy maintenance
The proven Maxcab comfort cab with automatic air conditioning and a spring-cushioned seat offers the crane operator a comfortable working environment. The cab itself can be tilted up to 15° as standard. An optional hydraulic cab elevator and standard camera system also improve the overview of the work area. The SENCON control and diagnostics system by SENNEBOGEN offers a clear presentation of all operating parameters and easy, intuitive user control, as well as the ability to process error messages quickly. It also reliably monitors the load moment limitation system. The central maintenance and lubrication points are conveniently placed for easy access during maintenance and daily servicing.
The SENNEBOGEN 653 E-Series: overview
- Compact and powerful: maximum safe working load of 50 t, boom length up to 43.4 m
- Full-Power Boom: multi-part telescopic boom, always friction-locked, extremely robust design, continuously extendable and retractable joystick-operated hydraulics (no 1-cylinder step procedure), length of 30.4 m
- Versatile and flexible in use: robust, telescoping crawler undercarriage with high stability, movement under full load, operable on inclines of up to 4°, alternate mobile undercarriage available
- Easy to transport, quick to set up: 3 m transport width, easy self-assembly system, low space requirements when in use
- Efficient: powerful and efficient 129 kW Cummins diesel engine, Tier 4f exhaust aftertreatment
- Intuitive operation: SENCON control and diagnostics system for clearly laid-out and intuitive user control