Compact solution for recycling, scrap and timber.
As crawler version or with mobile undercarriage: The SENNEBOGEN 818 E is a compact material handler for loading and sorting work in many different industries. Its robust construction, ease of maintenance and simple handling make it an all-around talent.
THE ALL-ROUNDER FOR TIMBER, SCRAP AND RECYCLING
- Ideal viewing height for loading work at up to 7 meters (depending on machine model – version with pylon)
- Compact, light and flexible thanks to a variety of individualization options
- Optional 90 kW electric motor, ideal for operation in halls
- 818 Mobile
- 818 Crawler
SPECIALIZED FOR TOUGH ENVIRONMENTS
- Sophisticated lighting system
- Priority work safety:
- Platform next to cab, sliding door for easy access
- Optional protective guard for windshield/skylight
- Reversible fan for dust discharge at cooler
- Pre-separator for air filter
- Optional extra camera
ECONOMICAL DIESEL DRIVE
- Up to 25% fuel savings thanks to SENNEBOGEN Green Efficiency Technology:
- Automatic idle/stop
- Work at reduced engine speed in eco mode
- Top efficiency levels
- Longer oil life, change interval of 4,000 operating hours
High-performance, well optimized engine, drive and exhaust systems according to the latest state of technology. Rely on decades of SENNEBOGEN experience for excellent value retention! Ideal accessibility to the high-quality components enables easy maintenance.
SENNEBOGEN is the world market leader in electrically driven material handlers. Electric motors operate emission-free as well as with low noise and low vibration while providing maximum performance. They offer constant operational readiness without refueling stops. Benefit in the long term from lower operating and service costs and significantly longer operational lifetime!
Optional: Power Packs are mobile diesel energy stations for operating hydraulic functions, e.g. if you need to drive with your electric excavator in areas without electric power supply.