Scrap & Metal Waste
With a long history in the recycling industry, Pacific Materials Handling offer an extensive range of machines for recycling scrap, metal waste, cables, cars, plastics, e-waste and paper. We supply from a stable of world leading brands and can offer a solution that is tailored to your specific needs.
Backed with a national service network, factory-trained technicians and extensive range of Australian held parts, our aim is to keep your costs down and maximise your productivity.
Log Yards, Milling, Saw Mills, Biomass, Land Clearing & Vegetation Control, Arboriculture
As a long time supporter and supplier of material handlers, forklifts, log handlers and attachments to the timber industry, PMH have the expertise to work with clients to deliver optimisations and efficiencies in operations.
From a material handler perspective, SENNEBOGEN’s speed, stability and long reach are ideal for log-handling applications. Custom-built and equipped for your operation, our high-stacking capability instantly raises the roof of your yard to increase capacity and simplify inventory management.
A compact footprint with stable 360° lift radius allows efficient loading and faster mobility between tight rows. The exclusive maXCab elevating operator station allows a clear view to the top of infeed decks, trailer loads and log piles for accurate, smooth loading and sorting.
The machines can be configured & specialised for trailer-pulling applications in wood yards, saw mills and timber processing facilities. From a tree care or vegetation clearing application, SENNEBOGEN’s game-changing tree care range with telescoping sticks are optimised with elevating Maxcab operator station allowing a clear view of the worksite and directly into the cutting zone for precise pruning, felling, trimming and stacking, all from the enclosed cab, with no additional ground crew, delivering safety and productivity.
Innovations and features
- Excellent stability, even while moving, to load, sort and stack both tree length and CTL wood
- Fast, powerful duty cycles to feed debarking, engineered wood and pole processing equipment
- Nimble, cost effective pick & carry machines
- High mobility to stack and move material for infeed for sawmills
- High volume loading of chips to infeed at pulp mills
- Precise feed to chipping and grinding equipment
- Safely and quickly clear jams from conveyors and feed decks
- Efficient infeed of logs and bulk materials for chippers and grinders
- Sort material and load conveyors for energy production
Ports & Barge Facilities
Grains, Coal, Aggregates, Container Loading, Dredging
Whether you are moving containers, cargo, aggregates, coals, fertilizers or grains, metals or wood products, or looking to reclaim land or clear waterways through dredging, Pacific Materials Handling have delivered innovative material handling technologies and solutions such as Material Handlers, to the ports and waterways industries.
From a new equipment perspective, SENNEBOGEN’s new generation of green machines, ranging from versatile mobile units to towering equilibrium cranes, means facility operators in ocean ports and river ports have more ways to maximise throughput and reduce demurrage costs.
Innovations and features
- Elevating, forward-moving maXCabs give operators a direct view into holds
- Fast, mobile loading equipment can access cargoes at any dock location
- Simple controls ensure quick, precise duty cycles to load hoppers and conveyors
- Large purpose-built machines keep pace with demands for power plant and steel mill production
- Electric drive option for full range of models and sizes available to minimise energy costs and maintain 24/7 operation
- Long reach and choice of boom pin locations adapt to requirements for transloading sediment from barges to shore facilities
- Highly transportable models tailored to move and set up quickly between dredge sites